Last updated [September 14th, 2020]
www.mytradebee.com website and mobile application “MyTradeBee – Marketplace & Resources” is an electronic ads platform where a seller can post his ads and buyer can view those ads on the Platform and contact with seller for buying it. This Platform helps to connect both the Seller and the Buyer to interact with each other, negotiate for the price, and complete the transaction.
At this platform, our role is to act as a facilitator and provide an online platform for posting ads.
We also have a blog section on this electronic platform where we provide different education posts for general user’s benefits.
We are located in Malaysia.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services when participating in activities on the Website and Mobile Application or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website and Mobile Application, the choices you make, and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Website and Mobile Application. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and Mobile Application and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and Mobile Application, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
Information we show on our website publicly
- Store / user name.
- Phone number.
- User address.
- User comments and rating
Services we use on our android app
- Firebase – For cloud messaging and push notification.
- Google Map – For Map.
- Facebook login – For social Login.
- Google login – For social Login.
- Linkedin Login – For social Login.
- Adsense – For banner ad.
What Information is store by us:
- We store the user uploaded pictures.
- We store the user name, email, address, and phone number.
- We store user conversations with other users. And their attachments like the photo, documents, and files.
Third-party software use on our website
For realtime communication, we are using AgilePusher. So the user should accept their policy too by accepting ours.
For SMS marketing and phone verification of users, we are using Twilio. So the user should accept their policy too by accepting ours
For security, our partner is Wordfence.
To share any pages or posts, we are using AddToAny.
For site performance, our partner is LiteSpeed cache.
LiteSpeed cache: https://www.litespeedtech.com/company/privacy-policy
For image optimization, we use short pixels.
For e-commerce functionality, our partner is automatic.
Updraft Plus: https://updraftplus.com/data-protection-and-privacy-centre
WPBakery Page Builder: https://wpbakery.com/privacy-policy
For SEO, our partner is Yoast SEO and its products.
Digital Factory: https://dfactory.eu/privacy-policy
Deepen Bajracharya: https://deepenbajracharya.com.np/privacy-policy
Proteus Themes: https://www.proteusthemes.com/legal
WP Serveur: https://www.wpserveur.net/politique-de-confidentialite
There might be change at any time like we can remove any software or add new software. We are not responsible for any change in the policy of our third-party software.
For marketing emails, our partner is MailChimp.
A new user who has registered will automatically be added to the Mailchimp marketing listing. We can send them mail through Mailchimp for the different campaigns for our marketing strategy. For this purpose, your first name, last name, and e-mail address will be shared with our marketing service provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
Users can unsubscribe from the listing by click on the unsubscribe link attached at the bottom of the email. If a user deletes his account from MyTradeBee, he will still receive our mail from Mailchimp. But can unsubscribe him/her from getting our mail by the unsubscribe link attached to the mail.
- Take pictures and videos
- Access precise location only in the foreground.
- Access approximate location (network-based) only in the foreground.
- Directly call phone numbers
- Read phone status and identity
- Modify or delete the contents of your shared storage.
- Read the contents of your shared storage
- Control vibration
- Google Play billing service
- Have full network access
- View network connections
- Prevent phone from sleeping
- Play install referrer API
- View Wi-fi connections
- Receive data from the Internet
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website and Mobile Application.
- To protect our Website and Mobile Application for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website and Mobile Application safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Website and Mobile Application, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website and Mobile Application. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website and Mobile Application and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Website and Mobile Application) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website and Mobile Application, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website and Mobile Application in perpetuity.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our website server is located in the United States.
We are a global company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed globally in various countries in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. Whenever we share personal data originating in the European Economic Area we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the Privacy Shield or the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other countries in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website and Mobile Application is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Website and Mobile Application, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website and Mobile Application. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at admin@localhost.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website and Mobile Application.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail admin@localhost.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at admin@localhost